Over the past few months I have found myself at a road block, mentally…creatively. I’ve been conflicted when it comes to this blog. When I first popped up on the blogging scene, I put in the work and it paid off. I was at every event. I was working with some of the top PR firms in the country. I was signing off on partnerships left and right…but I felt as though I lost *my voice*
I had to take a step back. I had to live my life to find my voice again.
And that’s exactly what I did…and continue to do.
So…I’m back, baby!
2017 is just flying by, isn’t it?! It feels like just yesterday I was ringing in the new year with my fave guy, but poof – here we are in August already.
Now that we’re more than halfway through the year, I wanted to share of my goals. My plan, as of right now, is to check back in on this list every month. I’ll give updates to the goals I’ve already shared and maybe even add to the list. Who knows? We’ll see!
The List of JennJenn*
- Get more sleep. Not just clock in more hours, but get BETTER sleeps.
- Less junk food, more fresh fruit and veggies. No explanation needed…it’s about time.
- Once I heal from my recent fall (sigh) – get back in the gym.
- WRITE MORE. Open myself back up and let the creative juices flow. Not for blog hits – but for me. Writing is my therapy.
- Weekly dates nights with M. <3
- Remember to take my vitamins every day. AKA – stop being so darn forgetful.
- Buy a bed skirt. (Putting this here more so as a reminder for me to buy a bed skirt LOL)
- Try out a new recipe and bake something delicious.
- Call my grandmother more often because she’s simply the best.
- Spend an afternoon at the beach before the snow comes back.
- Finally finish Furiously Happy by Jenny Lawson
And you know what? I’ve opened up the comments here on le blogaroo – so let’s get chatting!
UPDATE: not sure why, but the comments feature seems to not be working properly…ugh – sorry y’all. I’m working on it!
Let’s make blogging fun again! *throws confetti*
*Yes, this is a wrestling reference but instead of adding names a la the man, Mr. Jericho – I’m adding goals. NBD
PS: It is annoying the heck out of me that that list has 11 items. Ask M – I need things in even numbers, or multiples of 5…even the volume on the TV has to be. LOL
PPS: 12. Stop being so particular about the little things…like list numbers and TV volume levels.